Sunday, March 2, 2014

Wulfe Untamed by Pamela Palmer

I love all the Feral Warriors and for Good Reason...

When I first got Desire Untamed I was excited to read a new author and my favorite sect odd the mythical races are the shifters.

I enjoyed the interaction Woulfe had with Natalie in his wolf form. The quiet strength and acceptance that Natalie showed thought the book.

It was wonderful to know the stories behind Woulfe's scares; not only the physical ones that are a constant reminder of the guilt, pain and loss. I found Woulfe's character engaging and always wanted to read more about him; who he was and what motivated him.

Natalie was a breathe of fresh air. Like most of the sisterhood she is intelligent and has a core of steal. I enjoyed the way her character embodied a quiet acceptance; however, she radiated strength and confidence without being stuck-up or cocky.

Having read all the novels in this series, I can honestly say that it's like picking up a letter from old friends relaying the adventures, sorrows, and victories. When I can completely lose myself in a book and not realize what time it is, I can smile and feel that relaxed content feeling I enjoy sho much.

If you enjoy shifters and you want to be drawn in to the story; feel the anticipation, sadness, joy and hope then this is a book that I would press into your hands and tell you your search is over.

Wulfe Untamed


No comments:

Post a Comment