Thursday, February 27, 2014

Turned by Morgan Rice


The story grabbed me right off the bat. I think because most of us can relate to the feeling of the nervousness of being the new kid in school.

I liked the fact that Caitlyn didn't know anything about what she was, and that she was somewhat intimidated by her new school in NY. The love that she has for her brother Sam is evident and I know that she just wants to be happy.

Getting kidnapped and then saved by Caleb feels like her saving grace, but is that real? What is going on with her life now and can she really be half vampire?

Caleb believes in her, but I can't help but wonder if there is someone else that is a part of this story. And can't wait to find out.

This is a great YA book, it's been a long time sense I've read one and this was a great come back for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment