Monday, February 24, 2014

New Beginnings and shifters, it seems that's what they're good at...

This book is by Brandi L. Rivers.

I'm not to sure what to say, this was the typical shifter story. An alpha looking for a mate, or not; and a female that doesn't wish to bend. I guess I'm getting too cynical because a few years ago I would have thought this a great book.

I liked the dynamic of the story, I just didn't find the interactions of the characters to be very in depth. Even the love scenes were bland. I'm not an expert, but I would think that if an alpha kept getting hot then cold, wanting you then not, and doors being slammed in his face he wouldn't be that patient.

I think this is a good book to start out on, especially before reading some of the other shifter and vampire books I've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment